Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Introducing a (relatively) new blogger

About a month ago, SephardiLady of Orthonomics recommended a blog by ProfK, called Conversations in Klal. It is similar to Orthonomics in content, but is updated much more frequently (don't know where the author finds the time). Also, I love her style of writing. The latest post was the best. In addition to pertinent content, I loved the examples and analogies. See this for example:

"And Pesach O's cereal just in case little Frumi should go into a deep funk at being deprived of Cheerios." - hillarious, in my opinion.

"And my favorite: the non-gebrokts packaged passover pasta products, with a taste and consistency somewhere between rancid wallpaper paste and baked Elmer's glue. " - a classic.

I highly suggest adding her blog to your must-reads.

Orthonomics hasn't written for a week. I assume it's because it's tax time.

1 comment:

Orthonomics said...

I'm on break while my husband telecommutes and discovered your blog. ProfK is my current favorite blogger.

Good assumption. I work a bit during the evenings and during tax time, everyone needs info.

Also, we have to replace our old and slow computer with something that has wireless. I don't like being tied to a wall with kids.